Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Make This Blog Work for You!

Hi everyone, couple of things about this blog. This blog is for everyone in business today. Whether you are a senior executive or small-business owner, brand manager or product manager, marketing manager or sales executive - you will likely gain from shared perspectives on business and marketing. Content is the key to success of any blog - therefore, I spend a good time in researching different business models and marketing strategies before posting them at this blog.

READ
Read new and archive posts from the list under "Blog Archive". Blog posts include key marketing and management topics. This blog focuses on discussion of some of the most complex but insightful concepts and theories of marketing management. Most articles discuss strategic aspects of business and marketing - wherever I can, I'll share my experiences to back it up. And I invite you to comment on these posts and share your experiences.

CONTRIBUTE
Contribute to this blog community by posting your comments and starting a discussion thread. Feel free to share your experience at work as relevant to topic of the post.

QUESTIONS
Again, if you have questions or disagree with the content in the post, please use the "comment" feature at the end of the post. If you would like me to write on topics of your interest - in marketing or business - I will be glad to post articles of your interest.

RECOMMENDED READINGS
At the end of each post, I recommend interesting books and literature for further reading. More often than not, I have studied books that I recommend. In some cases, when I post these articles, I make reference from the same books.
To purchase the book, simply click on the book-icon and you will be directed to a discount Amazon online store.

SUBSCRIBE
Subscribe to blog posts and comments to stay on top of new postings.

FOLLOW THIS BLOG
Follow this blog by clicking on "Follow the blog" link.

EMAIL TO FRIEND
Now you can share interesting posts with your friends. Send them instant email and they would receive the post in their inbox. To send this instant email to your friends, click on that email icon at the bottom of post.

Have fun Reading and Learning!!

23 comments:

Nicholas Olson said...

I wanna thanks to a great extent for providing such informative and qualitative material therefore often.
top web design firms in the world

Florid Digitals said...

Nice Post. Are you looking for Digital Marketing Agency for your business? Florid Digitals is the best Digital Marketing Company in India with proven results. For more call us on +919925494926 or mail us on info@floriddigitals.com

Martin Sheena said...

It’s amazing in support of me to truly have a web site that is valuable meant for my knowledge.
web design agencies

Faro said...

It’s amazing in support of me to truly have a web site that is valuable meant for my knowledge.
web design agencies

Marketing Agency said...

I am really happy to say it’s an interesting post to read . I learn new information from your article , you are doing a great job . Keep it up. Regards: Social Media Marketing

Xcentric said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nellie Morrison said...

The flexible, attractive system launched on time, the top design agencies world's best product communicated clearly and promptly, issued frequent progress reports, and were always open to discussion.

tike mik said...

For example, small businesses are charged less simply because their requirements are much smaller as compared to large multi-location franchise businesses. Leadgeneration

AB said...

I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. marketing 1on1

Unknown said...

I truly like you're composing style, incredible data, thankyou for posting. 1 on 1

2gudindia said...

I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share. I want to thank you. Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Keep up the good work. Laundry Detergent

tike mik said...

An Internet marketer with a name built upon reliable business and customer satisfaction will yield more rewards in the long run than an anonymous ghost who has to change names every now and then lest he/she face criminal charges. Lead generation

Sana sheikh said...

You made such an interesting piece to read, giving every subject enlightenment for us to gain knowledge. Thanks for sharing the such information with us to read this... Mediebyrå Oslo

SHO seo said...

Awesome article, it was exceptionally helpful! I simply began in this and I'm becoming more acquainted with it better! Cheers, keep doing awesome! SEO Agency

Hijabi Girl said...

I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much. online marketing services

usama said...

Thanks for a wonderful share. Your article has proved your hard work and experience you have got in this field. Brilliant .i love it reading. omaha web design

zaroon shah said...

This particular is usually apparently essential and moreover outstanding truth along with for sure fair-minded and moreover admittedly useful My business is looking to find in advance designed for this specific useful stuffs… Cansoft

Aubrey Dickey said...

The team excelled at thoroughly understanding the requirements. They met every guideline and brainstormed creative solutions.
UX firms

tike mik said...

To target the right audience on Facebook and social media you post at times when audiences are most active. If you want to target a United States audience for instance, then search Google for the time zone. Then calculate the time you must post to social media and Facebook from your location. welcome bot

Robet John said...

An unbelievable blog. This blog will indisputably be definitely recommended to my friends as well.
brand strategy agency

tike mik said...

So to kick-start my freelance social media work, I joined a bunch of freelance sites like Elance, oDesk and Freelancer. I still use some of them today. social media forum

ponting said...

I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much. SEO company Edinburgh

tike mik said...

Collect data research not limited by demographics, individual preferences or past requirements of both existing customers and (different groups, classes, stereotypes, etc.) as potential new customers. affordable SEO for small businesses